Westland Seed, Inc. has an opening for a Bookkeeper / Sales Associate.
• Accounts Payable
• Billing, Accounts Receivable, Credit Management
• Receiving and Inventory Control
• This position is cross-trained for Retail Sales Counter help
• Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
• Must be accurate and detail oriented
• Computer skills – Excel and Quickbooks
• Product knowledge and experience in farm, lawn, garden, and outdoor activities, such as: cattle, horses, feed, fertilizer, chemicals, fishing, camping, hunting, firearms, archery, etc. is preferred.
• Experience is preferred but we value enthusiasm, hard work, and the desire to learn- we will train the right person.
• The seasonal nature of our business requires some flexibility in scheduling.
• Email for an application or pick one up at the store.
About Westland Seed, Inc.:
Westland Seed, a true Montana store, is the Mission Valley’s ONE stop shop for everything for the Farmer, Rancher, Gardener and Outdoor enthusiast. We have large animal feed, dog and cat food, plus supplies, 4-H livestock feeds, fencing supplies, chemical and supplies, fertilizer and supplies, lawn grass seed, native seed, grain cereal seed, alfalfa seed, cover crop seed. We also do custom chemical, fertilizer and air seed applications. Our Sporting Goods Department has a huge selection of guns, ammo, black guns, fishing, reloading, archery, clothing, and everything an Outdoor Outfitter needs. We also have a shooting range out back and an organic greenhouse. We strive to have what our customers are looking for and if we don’t have it we will sure try and get it. Throughout the year we have special promotions and events in which we offer exceptional sales and we have fun doing it.